APVelocity Partners with e-Invoicing Platforms to Help Improve the Bottom Line
If you’re providing e-invoicing services, APVelocity offers a new revenue stream for your platform, helping to improve your bottom line.
- Revenue sharing – based on participation levels on sales, onboarding and the risk of each stakeholder
- Dedicated customer-focused team with proven track record of smooth supplier onboarding
- Financial controls and compliance – APVelocity utilizes SSAE 16 SOC1 Type 1 compliant processes, providing the customers the confidence they need
- Dedicated credit department to reduce liquidity risk; equipped with latest investigation systems and access to all major credit databases including D&B, OFAC, Thompson-Reuters and state/county lien search databases
- Focus on customer experience, offering an opt-in feature that allows suppliers and buyers an easy way to manage and control their working capital
- Service includes underserved suppliers – the segment most need of access to low-cost borrowing to help with stable cash flow
Curious about the revenue opportunity? Contact us to walk through a five-year revenue model that will show you how this can help grow your bottom line.